Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So last thursday was my half-birthday.




I know it's pretty big news, probably worthy of a huge outlandish party and tons of presents from my friends. Luckily for you, i was shit faced and forgot like the rest of you probably did. Otherwise I'm sure you all would of sent presents.

Anyhow I've found a perfect way to make up for it. You see Missbehave Magazine's Contest is going on still and i need you guys to go vote some of the Dynamic Iinteresting Nay sayers At this Hub of a contest..not that i'm saying who you should vote out exactly..



I need some help from you guys because they're having a Contest called America's Next Top Blogger and its up to the fans, aka you guys, to vote someone off the island. So do me a favor Click Here and vote off some other chick, feel free to read, comment, or bathe in the fucking awesomeness of Missbehave.

No comments: