Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools Day tomorrow

I'm too tired and grumpy to think of an April Fool's Day prank. I think i'll just be a dick tomorrow :}
In my notebook I write down all thoughts I think about when I'm wasted the next morning. I also have a section for reasons I just might possibly go to hell. Just to make whoevers job it is deciding a little easier. I shall now read an excerpt from the spring 09 semester:
"Hey Anne, what were the last two pizza's delivered to the Twin Towers?"
"Robert seriously shut the fuck up"
"Oh come on Anne, I promise it's worth it"
"Robert I'm dead serious shut the fuck up, you know my dad went to war"
"[long pause]two plains"
"your lucky thats really funny dickwad"
Happy April Fools Day!

1 comment:

Erina said...

oh, hello robert! it is erina!!!!!